In case you haven't noticed, the list is slightly tongue-in-cheek, and I have to admit we quite enjoyed them in our office. We particularly liked the last one, though rest assured we will continue to covet all that juicy web traffic, even if it does come at the expense of our neighbours.
1. You shall not put your blog before your integrity.
2. You shall not make an idol of your blog.
3. You shall not misuse your screen name by using your anonymity to sin.
4. Remember the Sabbath day by taking one day off a week from your blog.
5. Honour your fellow-bloggers above yourselves and do not give undue significance to their mistakes.
6. You shall not murder someone else’s honour, reputation or feelings.
7. You shall not use the web to commit or permit adultery in your mind.
8. You shall not steal another person’s content.
9. You shall not give false testimony against your fellow-blogger.
10. You shall not covet your neighbour's blog ranking. Be content with your own content.
[Found via the Reuters faith blog]